To estimate migration as accurately as possible, follow these tips:
1. Please disable modules and themes that are not used on the site. Because they increase the time for migration.
2. Delete all entities: users, nodes, comments, files, taxonomy terms, that you do not use. Because they increase the time for migration.
3. If you have enabled the "Background Process" module, disable it. Because there is a compatibility issue for this modules.
You need to take few steps to generate the report:
1. Download the module. Use the optimal way to install that fits your project
module delivery method via manual installing, drush or composer:
Download module "Drupal 8 upgrade evaluation" on the project page
drush dl upgrade_check -y
composer require drupal/upgrade_check
2. Enable module via admin UI or Drush.
3. After installation go to configuration tab and find "Drupal 8 upgrade evaluation" (admin/config/upgrade-check/evaluation).
4. If you need to be able to work with the module for other user roles on the site, go to page "admin/people/permissions" for Drupal 7 or "admin/user/permissions" for Drupal 6 and add the "administer upgrade check" permissions to the required role.
5. Once the module has loaded click "Analyze".
6. Now, this module will start analyzing your website.
7. Once the module has completed the analysis, press "Download JSON".
8. Do not disable the "Drupal 8 upgrade evaluation" module until you download JSON file to resource https://golems.top/estimate and do not get estimate result. Because the "Drupal 8 upgrade evaluation" module is needed to confirm verifying the ownership of your website.
9. After downloading JSON File, for manual way, upload it to https://golems.top/estimate with your credentials(you have to log in or register) to estimate your website. There is an available version to estimate your web resource without authorization.But in this case, the estimation result will be kept for a limited time. When automatic synchronization will be available, simply go to the service site https://golems.top. Log in, using access data that willbeavailable on "/admin/config/upgrade-check/result" page of your site. Estimation results will be available on resource https://golems.top on the profile page.
10. Your estimated resources will be available on your profile page on the service site. Also, a link will be sent to your e-mail, where the assessment of your web resource will be available.
11. Enjoy the result.